Wednesday, November 12, 2008

George and Janes

I am obviously a failure at this whole blogging experience since there is such a large gap from my last post. But I will proceed on! Today was a happy day. yesterday was the last day in my very long week from hell (in school). I took a philosophy test in a class i have not been to in 3, yes 3 weeks! impressive? we shall see when i get the graded test back (fingers crossed i felt pretty good about it) anyways, today i got to just be with steven ray the entire day doing what we do best, watching our favorite tv shows! I love that time of vegetation my brain so badly needs. After a good few hours of being couch potates we drove out to his grandparents house in san pidro for a 'pre-thanksgiving' dinner. it was so good and encouraged me more than ever to learn how to cook!! if an 85 year old woman can put together a full blown meal and still  want to wash the dishes after than by Golly i can start learning!! His grandparents, George and Jane that is, are the nicest, most sarcastic, sort of innapropriate sometimes, old people I have ever met. And what makes it all even better is that I can see how much sweet steve loves them both. To top everything off we got to drink some really good white wine with dinner, a rare occasion for us since money is usually an issue when it comes to choosing beverages. Back to school tomorrow morning at 7am (of course i'm still up at 2 i'm a college student hello!) and hopefully a good dinner shift at carinos. 
Did i mention i can not, literally can NOT wait for this semester to be over!?

No comments: