Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My project!!!!!!!!

I am fully aware of the fact that I haven't written a blog since January. But never mind that.
School has started again!
and with it have come one of the worst months of my life (or at least I think that whilst I'm in the middle of it all). There were some relationship issues (im single now dun dun Dunnnnn), family issues (feelings of being ostracized from family, judgements being cast etc.) and as a result I have lost three of the most important people in my life. Along with this has been the hormone issues my mom has been having (they have finally almost got it all balanced out PTL) which needless to say caused some stress in all of our lives. Now to top it all off, I am taking 18 units at APU, working part time and commuting 16 miles every morning to class. 2 days ago i was hit by someone right as i was entering the APU parking lot, and now have NO car and NO idea what the outcome of insurance/compensation will be. Now i want to make it clear I'm not whining (well maybe a little, very tiny bit), I just know that all of these things are important to make note of and accept as part of the journey for this semester. I understand God is still in control, and while i struggle to not feel like he is punishing me for something I hold on to the knowledge that he brings GOOD out of ALL things and even these sticky situations in months to come may merely be moments of hardship that led to a strengthening of my spirit.
ENOUGH of that.
As an English major with a concentration in writing I felt that I should try transposing some of my more interesting in class assignments into my blog for a few different reasons. To help me hone and tone all my writing muscles, and to preserve any possibly useful pondering  i put out throughout the semester. I must ask to be excused for grammar and spelling, because frankly I just don't give a darn when I'm not doing it for school. I figure i know how to do it when necessary, and when it's not... well you get the point. Also note that I do not especially feel comfortable putting some of these things on here, but alas honesty is the key to good writing and how honest would it be to only put my very goodest (that was on purpose) scribbles on here. And so i will (hopefully) be posting some form's of composition in my blog over the next semester. Grace and peace
 

No comments: